Rules, Safety & Policies
Rules & Safety
- Absolutely no physical contact within the facility
- Sensors must be visible during game, covering sensors during game is poor sportsmanship and can result in being removed from your game
- Do not remove any equipment during game unless instructed by staff
- Hold laser gun with both hands
- No running
- No climbing
- No laying on the ground
- No throwing or dropping laser gun or any piece of equipment
- No food or drinks allowed in the laser tag arena (this includes no gum)
- When game is over exit the arena and head back to vesting room
- No refund will be given for games if you are removed for not obeying staff or facility rules
- If there is any equipment failure please return to the vesting room and see staff
- Admission will be refused if staff suspects you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Socks are mandatory and are available for purchase.
- Must be minimum 5 years old to play.
- Kids 8 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- We strongly advise those with medical conditions such as asthma, epilepsy, heart conditions or pregnancy to refrain from playing laser tag.
- Everyone (children and adults) entering our facility MUST have a valid waiver.
You must be a minimum of 18 years old to sign a waiver (refer to our website menu to obtain a waiver).
- Profanity, violence, bullying and disruptive behavior will NOT be tolerated.
- Please remember this is a family friendly facility.
- KUPP Centre reserves the right to refuse anyone breaking the rules or acting in a manner that is considered unsafe or potentially harmful.